Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Enchanting with a touch of whimsy...Landri's Nursery

Here are pics of Landri's Nursery!
I have to give Kudos to my parents for passing on their crafty genes to me, i sure hope Landri gets them too!
I picked out all the fabrics, and Mom made all the fabric stuff...bedding, curtains, pillows, everything!  Dad made the cradle for me when i was a baby!  So it's 31 years old, and still in incredible shape, there are no nuts and bolts holding it together, only 4 pins!  It's still so beautiful!   And i made the mobile above the changing table, and the painting on the wall.  The collage painting mimics one of the fabrics.   Her nursery makes me happy and i really enjoy being there looking out the windows, i hope she enjoys her room as much as Mommy does!
cradle Landri will use for next couple of months before moving to crib. Mars the kitty is in window sill.

Mr. Spud is Landri's first 'teddy bear'.  Shon is from Idaho!  This was actually found at my Uncle's house in New Mexico.


white branch w/leaves mobile above changing table


changing table w/fancy pillows.  One is a quilt pattern, the other has Landri's name embroidered.


Where we spend our evenings.

Collage painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment