Monday, August 23, 2010

Finally up to date! Landri Picture time!

Today marks Landri's one month of life!  It's been the best 4 weeks of my life i think!  Landri is such a joy, i have no complaints thus far!  She nurses well, sleeps at night 3-4 hours at a time and only fusses if she's hungry.  I have really enjoyed being with her all the time.  She is a happy baby for sure! 
I have to give Landri all the credit though, she sure is a sport as Shon and I learn the ropes to parenting!  We are having a blast though! 
Things that would normally gross me out have now become cute and funny...to Shon anyway! :-) 
I can report that i have been pooped & pee'd on..  sneezed in my face & the winner thus far: projectile vomitted on!  I really feel like a Mom now.  I can say though, that thing of an umbillical cord, which i named the raisin did gross me out the first 2 weeks!  I'm not a belly button person at all, so that was Shon's duty.
Shon has taken to giving her her baths as well, so sweet!  They are getting quite the routine down!
The animals are adjusting.. Mystee (Rotweiller/German Shepard) is doing the best, and she is the most skittish, i am quite suprised on how well she is doing with the new baby in the house.  She comes and sniffs if Landri starts crying, just to make sure she is really is okay.  The kitties, Orion & Mars on the other hand are taking the more hands off approach..  I feel bad b/c those were my babies, and now i have really neglected them..  my lap is no more the kitties.    It was funny when we brought Landri home, the cats just sat outside her door trying to figure this new thing/noise out!  (see pic below).


Here are some other pics, enjoy!

bathtime with daddy, all snuggled up in her robe after.
the many faces of Landri

all smiles...before she passes out.

nice and relaxed...

3 weeks old

lil Miss Cupcake  3.5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment