Saturday, October 30, 2010

3 months!

Landri continues to grow like a weed!  She is now 16lbs, 25” tall. She has slowed down on her weight gain, but is still in the high 90's percentile.
She is getting stronger and stronger every day!  Landri is on a good schedule as far as napping and eating as well as sleeping! 
She is on track for her age development wise, actually on track with a four month old!
Not much new to report other than we are having a blast!  We sure cherish our weekends with her…being with her all day!
And here are 3 month pics:
My First Halloween Onesie

I'm 3 months old!!

aren't i cute!?

i love my daddy!


My daddy makes me laugh!


silly daddy!


oh, i wasn't having it in the pumpkin patch by myself!

whew, all better, after mommy rescued me!

My Halloween outfit Grandma made me!



1st time in my bumbo!

BOO on my butt


No comments:

Post a Comment